Tuesday, June 29, 2010 from 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM (ET)
This event is a unique opportunity to meet top physicians in industry positions and learn from your peers on how to leverage your clinical expertise into industry careers. Connections are key to great career opportunities, and it’s never too early (or late) to network!
- Explore paths to full-time, part-time, and consulting careers
- Learn from accomplished physicians how you can gain industry experience
- Introduce yourself to like-minded physicians, health entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- Meet recruiters that specialize in physicians at different career stages
Physicians at any level - medical students, residents, and practicing veterans
Stakeholders looking for a Medical Director, Chief Medical Officer, or Co-Founder
Meet the Panelists!
- Omar Amirana, MD - Partner, Oxford Biosciences; Co-Founder, Propel Careers
- Kiran Reddy, MD, MBA - Senior Associate, Third Rock Ventures
- Richard von Rueden, MD - Managing Director, J. Robert Scott Executive Search
- Entrepreneur Panelist (TBC)
- Christopher Tsai, MD, MPH - Co-Founder, careinnovators; Director of Clinical Informatics, Generation Health (moderator)
5:30 – 7:00 Welcome: arrive leisurely; enjoy complimentary appetizers and one soda/beer/wine
7:00 – 8:00 Panel Discussion
8:00 – 9:30 Reception: meet the panelists and continue networking
* Space is limited – please RSVP soon
Follow us on Twitter (@careinnovators) for updates and discussions.
Royal Sonesta Hotel - 10 minute walk from the Lechmere stop. Inexpensive parking is available at the CambridgeSide Galleria ($3.99 after 5 pm)
To learn more and to register for this event, visit: http://careinnovators-june2010.eventbrite.com/