If you search on Google, you won't find the answer. You may find this article on Monster.com that lists 10 non-clinical careers (but most of these positions are not for physicians).
1. Healthcare Administrator
2. Health Educator
3. Medical Social Worker
5. Medical Equipment Preparer
4. Mental Health Counselor
6. Athletic Trainer
7. Rehabilitation Counselor
8. Medical Records and Health Information Technician
9. Medical Secretary
10. Medical Transcriptionist
If we were to look at physician careers, here's the general trend:
- Non-clinical jobs in the biopharma industry generally pay well and some pay very well.
- Non-clinical jobs in the venture capital/investment banking pay very well.
- Non-clinical jobs in consulting can pay very well.
- If you're a successful entrepreneur, then you'll get paid very well.
- Venture capital/investment banking