Thunderbird’s unique Distance Learning Global MBA provides the convenience of Web-based learning with the power of interactive courses that connect you to classmates and faculty no matter where you are in the world.Is distance-learning right for you? Preview an actual class: Introduction to "Global Political Economy" by Dr. Roy Nelson [18:57]
Click here to preview this class.
About Thunderbird's high-tech/high-touch Distance Learning Global MBA:
* 75% of program consists of Web-based recorded lectures, Webcasts and chatsWhen it comes to online MBA programs, Thunderbird School of Global Management again has been named by The Economist as one of the top business schools worldwide for distance learning.
* 25% takes place on campus and international study tours abroad
* You'll meet your cohort during orientation week on campus – then study with them through the entire program
* You'll graduate together with your cohort on Thunderbird’s campus
* Use your personalized web space to network with students, staff, faculty and alumni
* Listen to lectures on-the-go with podcast functionality
Thunderbird's Distance Learning MBA blends 75 percent Web-based learning with 25 percent on-site regional business seminars abroad to provide a truly global learning experience that's both high-tech and hands-on. Students must take courses in lock-step sequence, progressing through the program as a group with prescribed coursework. The program has 46.5 academic credit hours of classes and can be completed in 19, 12 or 36 months.
You can learn more about the Thunderbird Distance Learning MBA here.