Since February is CME month here on NonClinicalJobs.com, I thought I would show a job post for a "Senior Medical Director, CME" from Monster.com
Senior Medical Director, CME
The Senior Medical Director will lead and manage a team of Medical Directors in the research and development of continuing education programs for health care professionals, whose content meets the highest standards of sponsoring institutions and academic partners.
- Developing needs assessments
- Communicating with thought leaders and program faculty members
- Identifying learning objectives and ensuring accuracy and scientific validity and fair balance of content.
- Advanced degree in the life sciences: MDs, PharmDs, Advanced Practice Nurses, and PhDs preferred
- At least 3 years experience in medical education ideally in neuroscience or oncology preferably
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong leadership and people management skills
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Continuously expanding medical and scientific knowledge as well as market knowledge
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline/detail-oriented environment
- Experience in working on a medical team in support of one or more pharmaceutical products
- Experience in working on medical symposia
- Prior experience in medical affairs and interfacing with commercial operations in local markets; international experience a plus
To find this job post, search for "79996679" in the Monster.com search box.