Study when you want, where you want, as much as you want! Attend our live GMAT classes from anywhere, or watch them on demand. All this for less than half the price of old-school test prep. Plus, the industry's strongest Money-Back Guarantee.
* Live and On-Demand GMAT ClassesMaybe you're thinking about business school for 2010. Do you plan to take some type of GMAT test prep course? Perhaps you're thinking about Kaplan, Princeton Review, Manhattan GMAT online, or Veritas Virtual Prep. Well, you may wish to add Knewton to that list.
* The Most Experienced Teachers
* GMAT Course Adapts to You
* The Industry's Top Experts
* Convenient Schedules
* 50+ point Money-Back Guarantee
I've never tried the Knewton service, but I plan to enroll in this free 7-day test to see how it works. I know several people who will be taking the GMAT in 2010 and they're applying for MBA programs this year. I'll have to collect some feedback from them and see what they found to be most useful.
If you're thinking about an executive MBA program, you may not need to take the GMAT if you're a physician or if you have a terminal degree. Check with each program to see if they waive the GMAT for physicians.