Are you a physician interested in career change or opportunities in non-clinical careers? Are you frustrated with your medical career and interested in learning about career options for medical professionals? Do you wonder what else you could be doing with your medical training?
The Medical Fusion conference (www.MedFusionConf.org) is a new event that is focused on physician career change. Experts from around the country have been recruited to teach on non-clinical jobs, physician entrepreneurship, venture capital, medical journalism, medical informatics, and opportunities for physicians in the pharmaceutical industry, law, and television.
This life-changing event will take place November 13-15, 2009 at the Wynn Las Vegas. Participants will receive a special room rate at the Wynn for $199 per night and tuition is only $599 for twenty hours of lecture, much lower than many CME events. Register online as a reader of this blog and enter the code "JKBLOG" to receive a $25 discount.
Why continue the frustration? Learn how to use your talents and training in new and interesting ways. Be taught by physicians who have successfully bridged the gap between clinical and non-clinical careers such as:
- Dr. Michael VanRooyen, Co-Director of the Harvard Humanitarian Initiative and co-founder of four start-up companies
- Dr. Mike Woo-Ming, former Family Physician who retired from clinical medicine at age 35 and now runs many successful internet marketing companies
- Dr. Julie Silver, Chief Editor of Books at Harvard Health Publications and author of 14 books
- Dr. Ken Kamler, surgeon and best-selling author who is a consultant for the Discovery Channel and columnist for National Geographic Adventure
- Dr. Joe Smith, Vice President of Emerging Technology at Johnson & Johnson
- Dr. Mark Crockett, expert in medical informatics and President of the Emergency Care Division of Picis
- Dr. Mark Kroll, medical device inventor and expert in medical technology